Time is your most valuable asset, don’t waste it with regrets
Your presenter: Chris Christofi
Having come from a background in finance and property investment, Chris Christofi founded Reventon in 2005 with strong ethical and moral values, and a personal responsibility to help as many people as possible reach their financial goals.
Join Chris as he demonstrates how to make the most of the money you earn, providing expert and trusted advice in an easy to understand way.
Join us at:
The Yarraville Club, 135 Stephen St, Yarraville VIC 3013
Tuesday 16 April 2019, 6.00–7.30 pm
Food and drinks served on arrival
What you’ll take away
In this interactive and education-focused event, you’ll gain a wealth of knowledge and confidence about the financial possibilities in front of you, including:
- how to pay off your mortgage in record time
- the secrets to reducing your personal tax by up to 35%
- how little you need to start building your own property portfolio
- how you can retire comfortably
- transparent and viable growth strategies relevant to your stage in life.
Plus, there’s an option for you to access a free one-on-one personal financial review with a Reventon expert.
Who should attend this event
If you’re seeking expert information and education on any of the following topics, Chris and the Reventon team are happy to assist:
- set and achieve your financial goals
- learn good debt from bad
- invest for your children’s future
- retire in comfort
- protect your assets, income and family
- get a better work/life balance.
For more information visit our event page on EventBrite or start your registration below to secure your place.
Chris Christofi holds an Australian Credit License and is one of the company’s Principal Licensees.